I’m sharing with you a super easy, inexpensive and fun 3-ingredient Puffy Paint Recipe!
Puffy paint is all the rave right now. But seriously…it is so much fun! And I love this recipe especially because of how convenient it is. With only 3 ingredients and one step process, this super fluffy, 3D paint is incredibly doable. Any one can easily get this puffy paint ready in a matter of seconds.
Why is puffy paint awesome?
- It’s inexpensive! Buy the cheapest shaving cream you can find, making sure it’s the foaming kind, not gel. Also by generic liquid glue as quality and name brands don’t matter for this recipe.
- It’s quick to make! 1 step process couldn’t be easier. Just mix together the shaving cream and glue together and add food coloring. Stir and done!
- I like to call it 3D paint, because it’s puffy, fluffy and doesn’t color flat like watercolors or washable kids paint. This paint makes art pop!
- Kid’s love it! Puffy Paint is exciting to say the least. Make vibrant or neon colors, pastels, add glitter or swirl in the food coloring, it’s so versatile!
Want to see more of our recipes?
Materials For 3-ingredient Puffy Paint:
(this list contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! See Full Disclosure)
- Shaving cream (I got the cheapest kind from Walmart)
- Liquid Glue
- Food Coloring
- Large spoon to mix
- Place equal amount of shaving cream and liquid school glue into a bowl and mix. If you’re making one color, add some food coloring right into the bowl and stir. If you want several colors, scoop the shaving cream/glue mixture into plastic cups, then add different colors of food coloring and stir.
TIP- When painting with puffy paint, have a piece of paper towel near by as it can get a little messy with little ones 🙂
Try this 3-ingredient Puffy paint today!