It’s the most wonderful time of the year to cozy up on the sofa with a warm throw, twinkling Christmas tree lights and a good, Christ-centered book. It’s a blessed time for the family to bond and become one, while finding the real reason for the season. So I’m sharing with you 32 Christmas books the whole family will enjoy and they’re not just about Santa and snowmen. In this list you’ll find some of the best-selling, well reviewed books with the real meaning of Christmas, Jesus’ birth. All of these books are fun-to-read, keep the child excited and are beautifully illustrated.
Each and one of These books make a wonderful, meaningful gift for any child this Christmas!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE THESE GIFT GUIDES!
Take a look below for this amazing list and get inspired!
(this post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! See Full Disclosure)
1. The Christmas Baby
2. The First Christmas: Lift-a-Pop Board Book
3. Unwrapping the Greatest Gift: A Family Celebration of Christmas
4. Room for a Little One: A Christmas Tale
5. A Birthday Party for Jesus
6. Jesus Calling: The Story of Christmas (picture book)
7. The Wonder of the Greatest Gift: An Interactive Family Celebration of Advent
8. The Little Drummer Boy
9. Christmas in the Manger
10. God Gave Us Christmas
11. ‘Twas the Evening of Christmas
12. The Small One
13. The Christmas Story: An Exquisite Pop-up Retelling
14. The Christmas Story for Children
15. Mary’s First Christmas
16. Little Star
17. The Missing Christmas Treasure
18. Mortimer’s Christmas Manger
20. The Legend of the Candy Cane
21. Legend of the Christmas Tree
22. Christmas Love Letters from God: Bible Stories
23. Christmas Time: It’s All About Jesus!
24. The Year of the Perfect Christmas Tree: An Appalachian Story
25. We Believe in Christmas
26. One Wintry Night
27. A Star for Jesus
28. Everyone Is Invited to Christmas
29. Who is Coming to Our House?
30. Celebrating a Christ-centered Christmas
31. The Parable Series: The Pine Tree Parable
32. The Berenstain Bears, The Very First Christmas
Don’t see one of your family’s favorite Christ-centered Christmas book on this list? Let me know in the comments, I’d love to hear! Please share this list with your friends and family and have an amazing Christ-centered Christmas!