These Paper Roll Heart Stamps are super easy to make and create the sweetest painted hearts perfect for any Valentine’s Day greeting card!
My kids really enjoyed these, especially my daughter who was so diligent and creative with her colors and patterns. My son (3) did great too! He started of with a few hearts and made a collage. And then added some more hearts and more and more and more 🙂 Still looked pretty cool.
More Valentine’s day crafts you’ll love
Materials for Paper roll heart stamps :
(this list contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you!)
- Paper rolls
- Washable kids paint (pink, red, white, purple)
- Scotch tape
- Cardstock (pink, red, white, purple)
- Paper plate
- Bend the paper roll to shape into a heart and secure with tape. Done!
Place a bit of each washable kids paint onto the paper plate and kids are ready to stamp their hearts away!
These make great Valentine’s Day cards if you bend a piece of cardstock in half (you can trim to make it smaller if you want), stamp a few hearts at the front and sign inside!
What is my child learning and improving?
This craft/activity is super simple to set up and doesn’t require anything fancy, but look at how many amazing skills are being improved and worked on!
- Fine/small motor skills (holding the paper roll and stamping)
- Creativity (kids are choosing colors, patterns, making collages or greeting cards)
- Independence (this activity is wonderful at keeping the little ones busy!)
- Hand-eye coordination
- Focus and concentration
Have fun with these Paper Roll Heart Stamps!