All activities should be supervised by an adult. This post contains affiliate links- this just means I earn a small commission if you purchase via links below, no extra cost to you! Read our disclosure policy here.
For this Cherry Blossom Craft we’re using good old tissue paper to create beautiful, Spring blossoms.
Here I’ve used two tones of pinks, which makes the cherry blossoms pop and look even more real! Kids will love scrunching the pieces of tissue paper into mini flowers and gluing them onto their branch. It’s a fun process, because hey, we’re using liquid glue! 😉
Related: Jelly Fish Craft using tissue paper and paper plates!
Materials for Cherry blossom craft:
- Cut the tissue paper into small squares (about 2″ x 2″).
- Next, using the brown marker, draw a branch on the white cardstock (drawing skills don’t matter because the flowers will cover most of the branch anyways!).
It’s craft time!
Let the kids pick and choose the tissue paper, scrunch it and glue it onto the branch until the cherry blossom branch looks filled.
More Spring Crafts for kids
Try this Decorate the Rain Boots Tray to encourage creativity!
Have fun with this Butterfly Paper Plate Threading Craft and improve fine motor skills along with hand-eye coordination!
What is my child learning and improving?
- Fine motor skills (grabbing the tissue paper, scrunching it, using the glue)
- Hand-eye coordination (gluing the tissue paper, using the glue)
- Independence (this activity is great at building independence as kids can easily work on their own for this craft)